How many edited images will I get upon delivery?
– Wedding days 400+ high resolution images
– Elopements 150+ high resolution images
– Adventure session 80+ high resolution images
– Local session 50+ high resolution images
Delivery times vary depending on the time of year, and I always strive to deliver as soon as possible. All weddings and sessions are delivered within 12 weeks.
Can I print my photos anywhere I want?
– Yes, absolutely. You have printing rights. I also offer an optional automated gallery store with a multitude of products for easy ordering straight from your gallery.
Are there any other fees?
– The only other fees that may incur for weddings is travel more than 4 hours from the greater Denver area, or my hometown Salida, for weddings in which I will need a hotel to stay in before/after the wedding depending on the day-of timeline and travel time. When possible I will stay with a friend or camp in my trailer to save my couples the hotel fee. I will also happily stay at your friend or relatives spare bedroom if that is available. Weddings outside the state of Colorado will incur airfare, rental car, and airbnb/hotel fees.
May I schedule an engagement session also?
– Absolutely! An engagement session is a great way to capture the fiancé chapter, get photos for your announcements, and get to know me before your wedding. If you book a full day wedding package your engagement session will be $500, all other sessions are $700.
What if I want both color and black and white images?
– All galleries are delivered in color, with a few images in black and white at my artistic discretion. You may add a full black and white gallery to any package for $500.
Can I have all the raw unedited images?
Do I have to sign a contract and is there a retainer fee?
– Yes, there is a straight-forward contract to sign, and a $1000 retainer to hold your wedding date. Elopements and couples sessions require a 50% deposit ($900 for Elopements, $350 for Adventure Sessions, $250 Local Sessions).